- Easy to use and highly effective Spread indicator for free
- With this Spread indicator, you will be able to easily measure minimum, average and maximum spread of any forex or other market and for any time period you would like to track
- The Spread indicator is highly useful when comparing fluctuations in spreads between various forex brokers
- Useful for all markets (forex, commodities, stocks, indices and others) and timeframes
- Compatibility: MetaTrader 4
How this indicator works:
The results of the Spread indicator depend on the time-frame that you choose. For example if you will attach the indicator to the M1 chart - the Spread indicator will draw 1 minute bar periods.
The Spread indicator measures:
- average spread for given time period (based on time-frame)
- minimum spread for given time period (based on time-frame)
- maximum spread for given time period (based on time-frame)
- average spread from the beginning of measuring
- minimum spread from the beginning of measuring
- maximum spread from the beginning of measuring
- buy / sell swap values
The results from the beginning of measuring are located in the upper left corner. Next to the Spread text label, there is an average spread from the beginning of measuring (3.6 in the picture above), minimum spread from the beginning of measuring (2.0 in the picture above) and maximum spread (7.0 in the picture above).
The light blue horizontal line stands for actual spread.
The grey horizontal line stands for average spread from the beginning of measuring.
The light blue bar represents minimum and maximum value of spread during given time period.
The dark blue color represents a maximum value of spread from the beginning of measuring.
Our Spread indicator is a professional and highly useful MT4 tool for measuring spreads, spotting spread widening of low-quality brokers and measuring your real spread trading costs. Also do not forget that except spread costs, execution costs (slippage) influence every order executed on real account too.
Do you need help with installing this indicator into MT4 for Windows or Mac OS? Our guide HERE will help you.